Let me tell you something about my journey to healthy happy and fit.
It is not easy. There is no magic pill. It takes dedication and will power. It also takes a bit of faith in the process.
I have been a happy isagenix customer for almost 4 years. I have seen some incredible changes in me and others. The most rewarding thing about finding Isagenix is helping others.
I have seen a lot of posts here about try this and try that. There are pictures of success stories all over the place.
So here is the real deal. A diet and exercise routine alone does not work. It is not sustainable. A lifestyle change is really what gets the results.
Before I started Isagenix I tried other shakes and things. I read the ingredients and looked at the company from an investment perspective. Here is what convinced me.
1. The shakes simply taste so much better than anything else
2. The company has very strict quality standards.
3. The products do not have any fake sweetners. I don't have any scientific proof, but am sure in my mind that fake sugars can't be good for anyone. You will not see things like sucralose saccharine or aspartame in our products.
4. There is a money back guarantee like most anything in the world these days.
5. Isagenix is a private company. They don't have a board of directors who live for money making decisions. You won't see TV commercials or 30 minute information commercials all over the place. And yet yesterday another major business goal was passed.
So, is isagenix for you? I would dare to say sure. There is something for everyone.
And to answer one big comment that I always see, yes, in some cases you may gain weight if you stop. Why? Because of the crap food choices that are made sometimes. I am guilty of this. I love burgers and fries. So I made a decision to cut out fast food donuts and soda. These were my kryptonite.
If you want a comparison of a dozen or so shakes message me and I will send it.
Life and health is no joke. Health care is very expensive. Interestingly enough in 4 years I have been ill once or twice. Where it was previously once or twice a month that I would feel sick.
Here is me before and during as I am still a work in progress.
4 happy years
50 pounds released and still gone
Went from barely walking 30 minutes to running a marathon. I was not an athlete!