Ok, enough messing around. It is time to just get going with Isagenix. I always have considered that after Veterans Day, the holiday season begins. If you have been anywhere you will also see this. Christmas is everywhere. So, this year, give yourself the gift of health and nutrition. Heck, maybe even wealth if you are into that kind of thing. I can give you all sorts of pictures and stories from other successful customers, but I would rather just tell my own story to anyone that will listen.
While supplies last you can take advantage of an amazing Holiday pack. It has to be purchased as a regular wholesale order and I can walk you through it. It is really simple to get started. In addition to the Holiday pack, we have a welcome back program running through the end of the year. If you have terminated and wish to restart you can for free and get a few extra perks. This time around, there is no minimum order to get started. Just buy what you want.
By now you all should know that I am absolutely in love with all things Isagenix. I have been a two shake a day guy for over 4 years now. I actually reached my 50+ pound goal over 3 years ago, but this lifestyle is so easy to stick with I just never stopped. Yes I have had my ups and downs, nothing extreme though. I have been injured from training and just move on.
The pinnacle of my journey was training for and finishing a full marathon. For me this is huge. I have many aching broken old bones and was told I could never run again.
Well let me tell you this. With the right mind set and the best nutrition, you cannot go wrong.
I take this very serious. I have added lots of people to my team and have a good solid following. Some have been with me from day one and some are in their very first weeks.
I have thought long and hard about this and have a special offer for someone who is really looking to go all in with this program. My team and I will support you as much as you want to be supported. There is a great deal of knowledge and help out there.
I have done my own research and looked at products endlessly. I even window shop to this day. Every single time someone offers me their solution, I look, and just do not see the value and nutrition that Isagenix has.
So here is my offer. Anyone who signs up this weekend with a 30 day starter pack with IsaShip and sticks with it for 4 months of following the plan will get two things from me. First is a refund of 29 bucks for your enrollment. And second is a refund of the 59 dollar IsaShip fee.
If you are wondering, IsaShip is basically prepaying for 12 deliveries over 6 months. It can even be used on your first order.
In the end you will lose weight, inches, and need new clothes. That is if you follow the plan.
So come one, what is stopping you. Remember, if you drop out before 4 months, I will not refund anything. In all it should not be about money, your health and wellness is more important. So think about it. Lets see what happens.
TOTALLY AMAZEBALLS TARA!!!!
In just 16 weeks, look at what she accomplished!!
So in love with this lifestyle and that we get to see these transformations every day!!!
Here’s my top 5 favorite things about our program:
☀️It's not a diet (I still get to eat!)
☀️It tastes amazing
☀️I’m no longer bloated or gassy
☀️My mommy brain is gone (fog lifted)
☀️It’s super simple and comes with loads of FREE friends!
I never knew I felt as bad as I used to until I felt this good.
Giving back is so easy. Some people just need a little help sometimes. It is good to know that there are good people out there willing to lend a hand if they can. Please consider a donation to any of these. It would mean a lot to so many.
This year I set out on a mission to run 812.9 miles and I am almost there. Reflecting on the year that is coming to a close has made me think of why I started running in the first place. I have had several injuries this year due to a fall at work. It took a long time to recover, but I am back and ready to go. If you are wondering what 812.9 means to me, it is my time in service of:
If you do not know, I am a disabled Veteran of the Army. My disabilities should prevent me from doing this, but I am a little hard headed at times. I am dedicating this year and the 812.9 miles that I will have logged to our countries Veterans in need. Some of our greatest citizens are in bad shape and are in need of so much help. I have contacted two Department of Veteran Affairs Hospitals about volunteering and donations. The stories they told me are incredible.
So this is my hope. I am looking to be done with my mission by the middle of December, or earlier if the weather holds. I am collecting the following items and will be delivering the Newington VA Hospital and the Leeds Massachusetts VA Hospital.
I would like to have everything ready to be delivered by Friday December 7th. So please come and see me by then.
2. All toiletries for men and women (toothpaste, tooth brushes, deodorant, shaving supplies, any personal care items)
3. Gift cards to any retail store will be accepted
The VA has taken a lot of heat recently for questionable care practices. I must be one of the lucky ones. These facilities are not sprouting money from every corner. They receive all funding for operational costs from our taxes, but many of the local outreach is from people like me trying to give back.
If you can find it in your heart to help me, that would be amazing. If you would like to leave a cash donation I will provide receipts and pictures of the purchases if you wish. If you want to hear my story and why this is so important just ask.
I have done all the work and will be running the rest of the miles in the dark and cold late fall. If you are so inclined to run with me that would be great.
If you have something just bring it by my desk or call me and I will come and see you. So many Veterans are in need and I know if you are reading this, you probably have someone in your family or circle of friends that is a Veteran.
Pat McCloud 860-967-7693
This is about as non-scientific of a study you can get. The information is right here though. People buy products based on a few items. Price, availability, street cred, peer pressure, Uncle Bob told them to. When you are in 100% control of what you put in your body, why on earth would you not look at all these from a value perspective. The Ferrari of Meal Replacement Shakes is far and away Isagenix. I admit that I do not have all the shakes from around the globe here. It is my blog I do what i want. It was pretty easy to find this stuff though. The big thing for me is when i think about the products at the big box stores and how they have been cheapened to find a nice place on a shelf. This is kinda why Isagenix is in existence anyway. A great product of many years ago, broken by corporate greed. Thankfully the founder new better and moved on from the big boxes.
If you are looking at things strictly with a calculator and ignoring the products themselves, you are wasting your money. Yes, Isagenix may have a bigger price tag than some, but so do Ferrari's. You pay Ferrari money you get Ferrari performance. You pay Yugo money, you get Yugo performance. I am one who will just walk around buying stuff for me. I rarely do. Isagenix is not a treat because I am good. It is a tool for me to live a long strong and healthy life. Go ahead and read and calculate whatever you want. Again, this is not scientific by any stretch of the imagination. It is 30 minutes looking up prices and basics of some products.
PS you do not have to pop pills or wear patches. It is not magic and you have to be in the right frame of mind to want it to work.
1. Shakeology: Processed Whey Protein (Isolate), Contains Suma Root which contains Ecdysterone (a banned substance for athletes). Also an Intestinal Irritant. $130 bucks for 30 servings! Yikes!!!!!
2. Herbalife: Soy Protein (Isolate) it is a row crop, not organic! Protein is acid washed with heat, (Denatured) to help make it less toxic, and only 9 grams of protein.(Also the cheapest of all the shakes to make). $34 for 7 packs!!!
3. Advocare: 1st ingredient is Maltodextrin, (it is a man made sugar that is chemically derived from starch and is used in a number of different foods and sweeteners. Side effects can include anything from, chest pain, heart palpitations, high cholesterol, hypoglycemia, or excess fat if the calories from the sugar is not burned off).Soy Protein and Fructose are the next 2 ingredients! Also has GMO's (Genetically Modified Organisms)$45 for 14 packs
4. Body By Vi: Soy Protein, a row crop product and loaded with toxins, GMO"s and sweetened with Sucralose, (The majority of ingested sucralose is not broken down by the body and shown to reduce the amount of GOOD bacteria in the intestines by as much as 50%.Maltodextrin derived from GMO starch, whey protein isolatesOnly 10 Grams of poor Protein, not a meal replacement and in addition is has to be mixed with milk. $64 dollars for 24 servings
5. Slim Fast – GMO, maltodextrin, refined sugar, antibiotics, rBGH, carrageenan $7 bucks for 14 servings at Walmart….
6. Ensure – GMO, soy protein, maltodextrin, refined sugar, artificial colors, carrageenan $12 for 7 servings at Walmart….
7. It Works – GMO, soy protein, maltodextrine, whey protein isolates, antibiotics, rBGH $69 for 30 servings
8. Atkins – GMO, refined sugar, antibiotics, rBGH, artificial colors, carrageenan $30 for 10 servings
9. Special K – GMO, soy protein, maltodextrin, refined sugar, antibiotics, rBGH, artificial colors, carrageenan $6 for a 4 pack at Walmart
10. Isogen – 125 calories GMO, maltodextrin, refined sugar, whey protein isolate, antibiotics, rBGH, artificial colors $30 for 39 servings
11. Pure Protein – GMO, refined sugar, whey protein isolate, antibiotics, rBGH, artificialcoloring, carrageenan $18 for 20 services
12. Muscle Milk – GMO, maltodextrin, refined sugar, whey protein isolate, heavy metals (arsenic and lead), antibiotics, rBGH, artificial coloring, carrageenan $20 for 12 servings
13. Youngevity Slender FX -only 105 calories so not a meal replacement, use soy and whey proteins, no source given for whey, so probably low grade from U.S., low carbs, Sweetened with Steviol (stevia) $50 for 30 servings
14. The Shaklee 180 Energizing Smoothies- Their protein blend contains soy protein concentrate and soy protein isolate. Rules them out immediately. It's not a true meal replacement by itself. They suggest mixing it with milk to bring calories up for replacing meals. Cost is $2.72 per serving yielding 16g of protein. $43 to $78 for 15 servings????
15. The Physique Shake- Their protein blend contains Milk and Whey protein isolate, both of which are denatured. Rules them out yet again. It's a protein supplement, not meal replacement. Cost is $2.22 per serving yielding 14g of protein. $56 for 30 servings
16. Syntrax Nectar Protein: only 100 calories so it can't be a meal replacementcontains soy protein along with whey proteincontains Sucralose is an artificial sweetenercontains Hydrolyzed wheat which is really just another way of saying MSG $44 for 130 servings? How big is this bucket of junk???
17. Arbonne shakes are to low in calories (160) and very low in nutrition, most only having 15% of the RDA (a few as high as 20%). Very high in sodium at 480 mg. $66 for 30 servings
18. MonaVie - contains soy, very expensive, only 9gr of protein, not enough calories for a "meal replacement" so they suggest you add milk to it, making it even more expensive, Whey Protein Isolate and Whey Protein Hydrolysate NOT Hormone Free Whey, (whey concentrate is BEST) Whey source not given and since it contains hormones at best it is probably a grade 2 or 3 whey protein. Contains Artificial Sweeteners and/or Flavors. $97 for 30 servings. This must be a retail price
19. Thrive - super low 110 calories. This is not a meal replacement. Soy and pea protein mix. Not balanced. contains sucralose. $65 for 16 servings on Amazon
20. Isagenix - contains undenatured Grade 7 Whey Protein concentrate, Micro and Macro nutrients. Isagenix shakes are a complete 240 calorie meal replacement. They have all 90 Building Blocks your Body needs everyday. 242 Nutrients and ALL ORGANIC! NO GLUTEN, NO SOY, NO GMO's, NO SUCRALOSE, NO MALTODEXTRIN $40 for 14 servings.
BIG NEWS! We know achieving ultimate wellness includes a dedication to balanced nutrition, exercise, and stress management. But, there's another tool you can use: essential oils! And now it's easier than ever with the new Essence by Isagenix Essential Oil collection. The combination of single oils and blends will for sale soon, so start getting excited! In the meantime, contact me for the toolkit to learn more about the new line!
Why do people wait for Mondays to start something new. If you want a change just do it. There is no better day than today. Perhaps you ate too much last night. Maybe you have one heck of a hangover. Maybe you binge watched too much shark week.
All of these are excuses. If you tell the world you want to make changes, then do something about it. Waiting for Monday is just an excuse.
Today is your day to make a change.
Stop wishing and just do it
12 days on the gel and feel amazing. You all gotta get this. You cannot buy it in stores. You can get in on it for 60 bucks right now.
\n Beats the 140 it will cost in a few weeks. So sit back and watch the world pass you by or visit
I have learned a lot of stuff over the past 4 years. Stuff about food, exercise, nutrition and taking care of me. In this journey I finally understand that you get exactly what you pay for.
\n My choices are certainly not the least expensive. They are however, the best for my body. I will not compromise on my health anymore. I feel way to good to do otherwise.
\n I could have gone to Walmart or target or GNC and purchased some crap off the shelf.
\n I could have looked at the one thing we all looked at and ran away. (price)
\n Not all things that are meant to do the same thing are the same. Ingredients matter.
\n Then of course there is the old online business stigma. Nothing can be done about that one. I was also very anti marketing. But then I heard a story about support. If you go to any big box store and have questions, who is going to help you? I cant be 100% sure but my guess is that the typical department store employee is not too well versed in what they sell. At Target and Walmart the sports nutrition shakes bars cleanse and pills are near the pharmacy. Do you honestly think the pharmacy folks know each product? Me neither.
\n I remember when I started this program. I nearly gagged on my first shake. I knew it was in my head and I sucked it up and just did it.
\n The weight flew off. It was not easy. Still at the gym 4 to 5 times a week. My energy came back first. Wow was that unexpected. My coffee intake went down to not even needing any. That was incredible. Then my belt had to to be adjusted. Happy to report that 4 years in and 3 years after reaching my goal the weight is still gone.
\n Now for the bad part of being active and clumsy. I used injuries from my military time as an excuse to not work out. When I started I had some muscle aches and pains. Then I really did a number on my back. I had a fall at work and now I have a messed up neck and shoulder. And my old man knees are getting to me.
\n So what can I do about this. One of my customers introduced me to a wonderful product and opportunity. It is nothing short of magic. It is called Sodaderm gel. It is the only non prescription human growth hormone that is FDA approved. In this day and age everyone is all about safety and regulations. I have yet to receive my product because it is backordered due to a reported unpredictable demand. The only feedback I have is from an Isagenix customer that believes this is helping with her back pain. I cannot wait to get my hands on this new product.
\n I believe that combining this amazing product with what I already know as amazing Isagenix products my life will be even more amazing.